Tuesday, April 27, 2010

34 Weeks

Dr. Appointment today. Pulling in at a nice steady 34 weeks preggers. Baby heartbeat 135.... momma's blood pressure again fabulous, and weight is around +14lbs. currently. Actually, this brings up a fun game that was played at the baby shower..... lets guess how big Amanda's belly is by cutting a piece of ribbon to the correct size. Thankfully I understand that I am quite fortunate with weight gain this time around otherwise what a terribly depressing game THAT would have been!

That's about it for today, did a little more cleaning around the house, cooked my second dinner in a row which is a true accomplishment these days, and now I'm prepping myself for the fabulousness that is Tuesday night television. LOST followed by V :-)

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo!!!!! Lost is a repeat!!!!! My night is ruined!

    ReplyDelete